Hey my name is Anthony Elam aka Tony.
As your Director of Technology Consultant I’m responsible for the overall planning, organizing and execution of all Information Technology functions, providing leadership in identifying, assessing and managing your technology needs, directing, coordinating, supervising, facilitating or performing all tasks and elements needed to effect comprehensive integration of appropriate technology into every facet of operations, leading the Information Technology team and working closely with different business leaders to ensure that your IT needs are met in an efficient and effective manner. I play a key role in ensuring that your IT solutions are technically sound, satisfy requirements and are delivered on time and within budget. I will help define the scope of work and architect solutions for development projects.
As your Technical Director I will collaborate with other disciplines during ideations and business partners to develop and implement the most effective technical solutions. I will assist in developing standards, methods, and workflows that make content management more effective and productive, research new and enhanced e-business technologies and functionalities that fit business needs, challenges and opportunities to ensure that E-Commerce initiatives are implemented successfully, deliver optimal business value and work in support of company strategies.
- Maintain current knowledge of existing and new technologies and standards in order to introduce options that keep Digital Products work current and efficient in delivery.
- Provide technical vision, leadership, problem anticipation, and problem-solving ability to projects, guidance and direction to internal and external partners, including digital content delivery, ad-supported website and mobile app development, eCommerce, and marketing products (social media, email).
- Assign technical resources and participants needed to achieve project goals with the Project Manager.
- Manage the training of project team members and staff members to develop skills in new technologies and tools needed in their current positions.
Lead the staff responsible for web/app development, technical requirements gathering/documentation, project management and quality assurance.
- Ensure development work meets user experience goals while being architecturally sound, built for the long term and designed to support ease of maintenance – ensuring consistent application of coding standards.
- Oversee the project lifecycle for all Digital Product development work from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency throughout the development process to ensure applications are developed to specification.
- Support Product Managers, Project Manager and Business Analyst as they define the scope, establish milestones, and schedule plans and timelines for various digital products projects as required.
- Design system architecture and create process flows that support business needs and technical efficacy.
- Establish and build relationships with potential external partners as well as internal business groups.
- Building rapport with current clients, identifying opportunities, and pursuing relationships to grow the business portfolio
Ensuring that your agency’s/brand/company solutions are delivered on time and within budget.
Help define scope and architect solutions for development projects.
- Assisting management and new business teams in evaluating new business efforts
- Collaborating with other disciplines when conceptualizing and presenting/pitching solutions to clients and prospects
- Building strategic relationshiops with relevant hardware/software/service providers
- Assessing and reporting resource needs both on a project and group level
- Driving team members towards excellence via influencing, mentoring, and enthusiasm
- Evaluating project milestones and overall progress
- Serving as technical Subject Matter Expert to clients, management, and technology teams on relevant technologies, methodologies, standards and tools
- Evangelizing technical capabilities through the agency and client base
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, short-deadline environment, adapting to shifting priorities and timelines using analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to conduct in-depth research into project-related issues and products for best possible solutions.
- Ability to learn, understand and apply new technologies easily.
- Mature business intelligence that supports optimum decision-making. Includes commercial awareness and financial sophistication.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to work successfully with team members, associates, managers, consultants, and outside partners with diverse backgrounds and objectives who have a variety of communication and working styles.
- Competence in providing technical direction on digital content management solutions.
- Bias to action.
- Calm under stress, with a healthy sense of humor.
- High-level understanding of web technologies and ecommerce.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge and a passion for the digital technology industry and evolving trends.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Agile product development experience.
- U.S. Military | NAVY | 3yrs (Information Technology Specialist)
- Familiarity with both PC and Apple technology environments.
- Technically competent with various software programs; MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Solid working knowledge of current Internet technologies, including web application development.
- Direct work experience in technology and digital project management, including all aspects of product and process development and successful execution.
T-Mobile Layer 3 TV Software Engineer
PROJECT: Develop and launch a truly competitive and disruptive national pay TV service
- As a Software Engineer Consultant – I earned well over 6 figures last year going into 2017)
- Sprint Wireless Project for the past year and a half
- $15 million dollar project to Rebuild their entire website
- I worked with a team of other Software Engineers to redesign and re-architect Sprints entire web application
- Technology Stack used included: AEM/ Angular2-4.x/ES2015/ RxJs/ TypeScript
- Kansas City Power & Light(Major Utility Company in the state of Missouri) from 10/02/2017 – 11/17/2017
- $600 thousand dollar project to rebuild their commercial real estate site with ESRI data integration
- As a Software Engineer I was responsible for small feature enhancements and resolving critical bugs in the code so that the site could go live 11/06/2017
- Sprint Wireless Project for the past year and a half
In conclusion, I want you as a client. For the past 10+ years I’ve contributed to the growth & success of both large and mid-size companies. Now I want to contribute to your growth and success. I’ve witnessed first hand what it takes to succeed. I have a unique combination of skills and experience. ALL DEFT Technologies will AGGRESSIVELY help you succeed PERIOD!
- visit my linkedin profile for more about me, my skills and experience.
- skype : anthony.elam2
- email: email@example.com
- phone: 816-674-1234 (call or text me if you have any questions)
The average salary for a Director of Technology is $143,593+
My salary is $120,640(negotiable based on project complexity)
My hourly rate is $58.00(negotiable based on project complexity)
Other Available Options:
Flat fee for project is negotiable
Flexible payment arrangements are negotiable